Bill Bellamy and Shemar Moore came through to the morning show studio to talk to Headkrack and Gary With Da Tea about their new film, “The Bounce Back.” Shemar opens up about his decision to leave “Criminal Minds” after being on the show for 11 years. They also chat about the plight of the good guy in the dating world, and how men and women arrive at the desire to settle down in different ways.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Hear more cool conversations on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” right here, and listen live weekdays from 6-10 am E/5-9 am C!
Pick a Side: Couples Who Play With Our Emotions
1. Beyoncé and Jay ZSource: 1 of 9
2. Kourtney Kardashian and Justin BieberSource: 2 of 9
3. Chris Brown and KarruecheSource: 3 of 9
4. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar OdomSource: 4 of 9
5. Diddy and CassieSource: 5 of 9
6. Kylie Jenner and TygaSource: 6 of 9
7. Jhene Aiko and Big SeanSource: 7 of 9
8. Blac Chyna and Rob KardashianSource: 8 of 9
9. Rihanna and DrakeSource: 9 of 9
Shemar Moore Explains Why He Decided To Leave “Criminal Minds” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com