Black Ink Crew‘s Ceaser came through to the morning show studio! He dished about the celebrities out there that he thinks should pay him a visit to get their tattoo game upgraded. He also gives advice for dark-skinned people thinking about getting tattoos.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Ceaser also explains what having a tattoo means to him, and recalls his early years as a tattoo artist, and the mistakes he made on some of his customers. He talks about adjusting to the differences between Atlanta life and New York life. Plus, he takes a look at Gary With Da Tea and comes up with a tattoo idea for him on the fly! Check out this exclusive video for more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
RELATED: Ceaser: “Street Smart Guys, They Win At The End Of The Day” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Black Ink Crew’s Ceaser On What Happened When His Mom Surprised Him At The Strip Club [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ceaser On Having To Answer To His Aunt & Her Pitbull After Firing His Cousin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
8 Tattoos These Celebrities Probably Regret
8 photos Launch gallery
1. Ochocinco got a tattoo on his calf of his ex-wife Evelyn Lozada’s face.
1 of 8
2. Although they’re together, if Apryl Jones and Omarion ever split up, these tattoos will be hard to get rid of.
Source:Apryl Jones Instagram
2 of 8
3. Keyshia Cole got her ex husband’s name tattooed on her shoulder.
3 of 8
4. Tyga got his girlfiend Kylie Jenner’s name tattooed on his forearm.
4 of 8
5. Lashontae and her ex Brandon Jennings got tattoos symbolizing their love.
5 of 8
6. Nick Cannon got his ex-wife’s name tattooed on his back.
6 of 8
7. Amber Rose got a portrait of ex husband Wiz Khalifa on her arm.
Source:Amber Rose Instagram
7 of 8
8. Khloe Kardashian got her ex-husband’s initials tattooed on her hand.
8 of 8