One of the most drawn out splits in reality show divorces is finally over.
Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida have finally reached a settlement in their divorce, which also includes a parenting plan that may benefit Nida, who is still behind bars. According to TMZ, the Real Housewives of Atlanta star was adamant about keeping her prenup on lock, so details about her divorce are confidential.
However, the former couple did reach a reasonable custody agreement — they’ll share joint legal custody and Phaedra will have primary physical custody. Apollo is allowed weekly phone calls to his two young sons. This is great news for Parks and Nida who had been battling back and forth over spousal support and properties for almost two years.
Now, both reality stars can move forward and begin a life with their new partners.
#LoveLost: The Most Heartbreaking Celebrity Splits Of 2015
1. Miranda Lambert and Blake SheltonSource:Splash News 1 of 13
2. Rita Ora and Ricky HilfigerSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. Ben Affleck and Jennifer GarnerSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Michael Sam and Vito CammisanoSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Nick Jonas and Olivia CulpoSource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Scott Disick and Kourtney KardashianSource:Splash News 6 of 13
7. Miley Cyrus and Patrick SchwarzeneggerSource:Splash News 7 of 13
8. Tiger Woods and Lindsay VonnSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. Glory Johnson and Brittney GrinerSource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Orlando Scandrick and Draya MicheleSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Khloe Kardashian and French MontanaSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Ariana Grande and Big SeanSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Zayn Malik and One DirectionSource:Getty 13 of 13
Phaedra Parks And Apollo Nida Finally Reach A Divorce Settlement was originally published on globalgrind.com