Spirit was in the morning show studio answering questions about love and relationships. First, a guy calls up to ask for help with complications that have resulted from his side chick moving to the position of main chick. One man has questions about taking care of a woman’s children in the absence of her children’s father. After that, a woman recently realized that she was sexually abused and is now dealing with its effects on her children and fiance.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Another woman calls in wondering why, as a single woman who takes good care of herself, she is still having trouble finding someone to have a real, meaningful relationship with. Click on the audio player to hear Spirit’s helpful advice in this exclusive interview on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Famous Relationships That Could've Benefited From Being On 'Couples Therapy'
1. Big Sean and Ariana GrandeSource:AP 1 of 13
2. Matt Barnes and Gloria GovanSource:Matt Instagram 2 of 13
3. Khloe and Lamar OdomSource:PR Photos 3 of 13
4. Memphitz and Toya WrightSource:PR 4 of 13
5. Robin Thicke and Paula PattonSource:PR Photos 5 of 13
6. Jordin Sparks and Jason DeruloSource:Instagram 6 of 13
7. Phaedra Parks and Apollo NidaSource:PR Photos 7 of 13
8. Teresa and Joe GiudiceSource:AP 8 of 13
9. Mariah Carey and Nick CannonSource:PR Photos 9 of 13
10. Karrueche and Chris BrownSource:Instagram 10 of 13
11. Amber Rose and Wiz KhalifaSource:PR Photos 11 of 13
12. Ray Rice and Janay PalmerSource:AP 12 of 13
13. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott DisickSource:Instagram 13 of 13