The latest rumors of trouble in paradise surrounding Beyonce & Jay-Z have nothing to do with their marriage, and more to do with their neighborhood. For the past few months theyhave been renting s fabulous mansion in Malibu. Now, the newly minted family of five is settling in, but allegedly Bey and Jay are feeling disrupted by the activity around their neighbor’s house, which includes construction and a taco truck. Click on the audio player to hear more from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6AM to 10AM ET/ 5AM to 9AM C.
RELATED: Gary’s Tea: Why Wasn’t Kim Kardashian At Beyonce’s Baby Shower? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Gary’s Tea: Did Jay Z Get With Beyonce As A Career Move? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Here’s How Much Beyonce & Jay-Z Pay A Month For Rent [EXCLUSIVE]
The Carters: Beyonce, Blue Ivy, & Jay Z Take Over Europe This Summer
18 photos Launch gallery
1. The Carters arrived to Capri, Italy in style this August.
1 of 18
2. Beyoncé & Jay Z were greeted in Capri by a bunch of happy fans.
2 of 18
3. Of course, Bey & Jay took jet skiing to another level. Check out Beyonce’s gown.
3 of 18
4. Bey enjoying time with her family in the South of France.
4 of 18
5. Daddy’s little girl, Blue Ivy Carter
5 of 18
6. Bey & Jay holds hands in the South of France.
6 of 18
7. Blue’s getting so tall.
7 of 18
8. Bonnie & Clyde.
8 of 18
9. Jay and Bey take their little one on the waters in the South of France.
9 of 18
10. Blue Ivy gets gangster in Nice on Sunday.
10 of 18
11. Bey’s waves are spinnning—plus a tiny braid for flair.
11 of 18
12 of 18
13. Blue asks Grandma Tina “Do you really know how to swim?” as she jumps into the water.
13 of 18
14. Tina goes in.
14 of 18
15. “I took a leap of faith, by jumping off the highest third story, on a boat into the ocean,” said Tina.
15 of 18
16. Tina shows off her amazing cheekbones.
16 of 18
17. “Sunnin and funnin” with her man.
17 of 18
18. Getting silly with boo Richard Lawson in the South of France.
18 of 18