Nowadays, technology allows for almost any object in your house to be smart, from your phone, to your watch, to even your fridge. According to Headkrack, however, the newest addition to that list is underwear.
What exactly makes underwear “smart?” Well, it taps into your nether regions to make your life easier. Check out this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- Who’s Cappin?! Serena Williams’ New Look Has Social Media Confused
- Drake May Add A Gift To Your Next Uber Eats Delivery
- Vince Phillips: Lil Jon Was Making So Much Money We Had To Turn Down Million Dollar Deals!
- Mo Conversation with Tracy And Amyra
- G Herbo Slapped With New Federal Charges, Accused Of Lying To FBI
- Video Shows Gangsters Dumping Huge Bag Of Roaches In Restaurant ‘For Revenge’
How “Smart Underwear” Uses Your Package To Make Life Easier [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com