Nowadays, technology allows for almost any object in your house to be smart, from your phone, to your watch, to even your fridge. According to Headkrack, however, the newest addition to that list is underwear.
What exactly makes underwear “smart?” Well, it taps into your nether regions to make your life easier. Check out this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Wendy Williams Reportedly Never Returning To Daytime Talk Show
- Source Magazine Founder Dave Mays New Podcast Venture
- All Three Men On Trial For Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery Found Guilty
- The 64th Grammy Awards Nominations Prove To Be A Huge Year For Many Artists Like Doja Cat, H.E.R. & Lil Nas X
- Watch: HBO’s Hit Series ‘Euphoria’ Is Back With Season 2 Teaser Trailer & Rue Is Still High
- Exclusive: Jeremy Renner & Hailee Steinfeld Talk Disney Plus Action-Comedy “Hawkeye,” Building Enjoyable Chemistry & More!
- Malikah Shabazz, Daughter of Malcolm X Found Dead
- Netflix Announces “Fansgiving” Sweepstakes Including Exclusive Trips, VIP Experiences & More For Its Super Fans
- Iman Shumpert Takes Home The Season 30 ‘DWTS’ Mirrorball Trophy In Historic Win [Video]
- Watch Video: Stranger Things Star Caleb McLaughlin Released His Debut Single “Neighborhood”
How “Smart Underwear” Uses Your Package To Make Life Easier [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com