Gina Neely was married for 24 years before ending her marriage to Pat Neely. Gina is now the star of the new Bravo reality show, “To Rome for Love.” According to Madame Noire, the show follows several Black women as they try to find love in Italy.
While on the show several of the women asked about what it was like to be married and why they got divorced. Gina said, “It’s sort of a part of my life I can’t seem to move past. I never aspired to be a chef. My ex and I worked together at a family restaurant BBQ business. I thought it would be one show, we’d go back to our regular lives. Who knew it would be the highest-rated show on Food Network?”
Gina also revealed that it was her husbands dream to be on television. On the show she looked so happy, but really wasn’t. She said, “I was always seen as this person that has it together. I would cry in my pillow at night. I would cry in the car. I would cry anywhere anybody couldn’t see me. The TV show became bigger than the marriage.” He became more of a business partner rather than her husband and she finally left. Although she was worried about her girls, Gina is slowly getting her life where she wants it.
- 5 National Anthem Performances As Bad (Or Worse) Than Fergie’s
- Another State Wants To Ban Saggy Pants And Twitter Can’t Deal
- 10 Hysterical Gifs Of Tituss Burgess That Every 20-Something Can Relate To
- Natalie Portman And Oscar Isaacs Bring Us Behind The Scenes Of Annihilation On Extra Butter
- 7 Skits That Show Jordan Peele Was Thinking About Race Way Before ‘Get Out’
- Watch: Beware ‘Black Panther’ Clapbacks If You’re A White Face In A Black Space
- UberEats Driver Denied Bond In Fatal Shooting Of Morehouse Graduate
- LOL! Millennials Would Still Dominate The Olympics If These Were Real Events
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Kerry Washington Looks Like A Floral Fantasy In Dolce And Gabbana
- Help Out A FREE After School Arts Program for Inner City ATL!