Monica Garnes is making headlines after becoming Kroger’s 1st Black Division Leader. According to Ebony, she currently works as the corporate vice president of produce-floral merchandising. Garner began her career with the company in 1995.
Over the past 23 years she joined the management training program and has held positions such as human resources coordinator, produce buyer and more. She has been in her current role since 2015 and is excited about this next opportunity.
Mike Donnelly, Kroger’s executive vice president and chief operating officers said, “Monica is a recognized leader in our business and across the industry. She combines a willingness to embrace fresh ideas with a keen business savvy that yields real results. As the company’s first African-American division president, we are excited to have Monica drive and influence change in our company through her expertise and perspective, and we are eager for her to bring her passion for people and results to Fry’s.” Congratulations to Monica Garnes!
- Mz. Shyneka Surprises The 4th Annual Saving Our Daughters
- Mary J. Blige Is Officially Divorced From Krusty Kendu Isaacs
- NFL Players Just Gave Trump Some Food For Thought On Sentencing Reform
- RIP Antwon Rose: Pittsburgh Teen Killed By Police Once Wrote He Hoped His Mother Wouldn’t ‘Feel That Pain’ Of Burying Him
- Here’s The Ridiculous Excuse The Doctor Who Botched Patients Is Using For Why She Filmed Music Videos During Surgery
- Luke Cage’s Showrunner Breaks Down Season 2, Reg E Cathey’s Role & More
- G-Eazy Grabs BlocBoy JB & Blac Youngsta For New Single “Drop” (STREAM)
- New Sprite Cans Feature Logic, MadeinTYO & More [WATCH]
- YouTube Acquires Warren G Doc ‘G-Funk’ ft. Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg & More
- If You’re Indifferent About XXXtentacion’s Death, You’re Not Alone