Monica Garnes is making headlines after becoming Kroger’s 1st Black Division Leader. According to Ebony, she currently works as the corporate vice president of produce-floral merchandising. Garner began her career with the company in 1995.
Over the past 23 years she joined the management training program and has held positions such as human resources coordinator, produce buyer and more. She has been in her current role since 2015 and is excited about this next opportunity.
Mike Donnelly, Kroger’s executive vice president and chief operating officers said, “Monica is a recognized leader in our business and across the industry. She combines a willingness to embrace fresh ideas with a keen business savvy that yields real results. As the company’s first African-American division president, we are excited to have Monica drive and influence change in our company through her expertise and perspective, and we are eager for her to bring her passion for people and results to Fry’s.” Congratulations to Monica Garnes!
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- #StyleCrush: Natasha Ndlovu Is The Fashion Muse You Need In Your Life Right Now
- The Rewind: Lost In The Fire & A Star Is Born
- 21 Savage Facing Felony Warrant for 2016 Theft
- Floyd Mayweather Responds To T.I. Diss Track [VIDEO]
- 21 Savage In First Interview Since ICE Arrest: ‘It Was Definitely Targeted’
- 21 Savage Tells GMA He Was ‘Definitely Targeted’ By ICE
- Black History Month 2019: Dr. Dre