Monica Garnes is making headlines after becoming Kroger’s 1st Black Division Leader. According to Ebony, she currently works as the corporate vice president of produce-floral merchandising. Garner began her career with the company in 1995.
Over the past 23 years she joined the management training program and has held positions such as human resources coordinator, produce buyer and more. She has been in her current role since 2015 and is excited about this next opportunity.
Mike Donnelly, Kroger’s executive vice president and chief operating officers said, “Monica is a recognized leader in our business and across the industry. She combines a willingness to embrace fresh ideas with a keen business savvy that yields real results. As the company’s first African-American division president, we are excited to have Monica drive and influence change in our company through her expertise and perspective, and we are eager for her to bring her passion for people and results to Fry’s.” Congratulations to Monica Garnes!
- UberEats Driver Denied Bond In Fatal Shooting Of Morehouse Graduate
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Kerry Washington Looks Like A Floral Fantasy In Dolce And Gabbana
- Help Out A FREE After School Arts Program for Inner City ATL!
- Make America Great Again! Child Sex Offender Is The Face Of A Trump Supporter’s Dating Site
- See who is hiring in the metro Atlanta!
- Why Jill Scott Bought A Mountain
- Sade To Release New Song For “A Wrinkle In Time” Soundtrack
- Snoop Dogg Helps Rescue A Stranded Driver On Los Angeles Freeway
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Reportedly Trying To Get Child-Rape Case Thrown Out
- Trey Songz Accused Of Hitting Woman In The Face At All-Star Party