Omarosa Manigault-Newman is on “Celebrity Big Brother” and has managed to cry as well as try to make friends. On the premiere episode she spoke with Ross Matthews about her time in the White House and how scared she is for this country under President Donald Trump. In another video Newman sat down to speak with Shannon Elizabeth and Keisha Knight Pulliam.
During the conversation Newman pointed out to Pulliam that she stood by Bill Cosby, which is similar to her with Trump. In the clip Pulliam didn’t say anything, but seemed to be stuck for words. What do you think about what Omarosa Manigault-Newman said?
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- George Lopez Gets Into Fight At Hooters [VIDEO]
- Why Every Black Person In Georgia Needs To Vote [Exclusive Video]
- Snoop Dogg Trolls Kanye West With Strong Words!
- Offset Reportedly Drops Over Six Figures On Jewelry For Cardi B’s Birthday
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Sex Tape Scandal Flip Flop Makes No Sense
- Tom Misch ft. De La Soul “It Runs Through Me,” Eric Bellinger “By Now” & More | Daily Visuals 10.15.18
- Cancer Awareness: Dr. Kimberly Lee And Nurse Dina Lansey
- Black Tony Announces That He’s Pregnant! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kandi Burruss Pregnant? [EXCLUSIVE]
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
Omarosa Compares Her Loyalty To Trump To Keisha Knight Pulliam With Bill Cosby [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com