Omarosa Manigault-Newman is on “Celebrity Big Brother” and has managed to cry as well as try to make friends. On the premiere episode she spoke with Ross Matthews about her time in the White House and how scared she is for this country under President Donald Trump. In another video Newman sat down to speak with Shannon Elizabeth and Keisha Knight Pulliam.
During the conversation Newman pointed out to Pulliam that she stood by Bill Cosby, which is similar to her with Trump. In the clip Pulliam didn’t say anything, but seemed to be stuck for words. What do you think about what Omarosa Manigault-Newman said?
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- New Music: JD Boyz – Fox5 (Stream)
- Artist To Watch: Meet Skeet Blak Dade County, Fl Rapper On The Come up!
- Turbo Wakes up Making Beats & Goes to The Studio w/ Gunna | In Da Cut
- The Bodega Boys Live Ft. Desus Nice & The Kid Mero Sweepstakes
- Jaden Smith Is In Japan In His Latest Visual “Ghost” (VIDEO)
- David Banner Drops “Kemet” Freestyle
- Mz. Shyneka Surprises The 4th Annual Saving Our Daughters
- Mary J. Blige Is Officially Divorced From Krusty Kendu Isaacs
- NFL Players Just Gave Trump Some Food For Thought On Sentencing Reform
- RIP Antwon Rose: Pittsburgh Teen Killed By Police Once Wrote He Hoped His Mother Wouldn’t ‘Feel That Pain’ Of Burying Him
Omarosa Compares Her Loyalty To Trump To Keisha Knight Pulliam With Bill Cosby [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com