Omarosa Manigault-Newman is on “Celebrity Big Brother” and has managed to cry as well as try to make friends. On the premiere episode she spoke with Ross Matthews about her time in the White House and how scared she is for this country under President Donald Trump. In another video Newman sat down to speak with Shannon Elizabeth and Keisha Knight Pulliam.
During the conversation Newman pointed out to Pulliam that she stood by Bill Cosby, which is similar to her with Trump. In the clip Pulliam didn’t say anything, but seemed to be stuck for words. What do you think about what Omarosa Manigault-Newman said?
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- Gary’s Tea: Cardi B.’s Real Reason For Divorcing Offset & Bronny Caught Doing Drugs [WATCH]
- Eva’s Corner: Tyler Perry’s ‘Quilt’ Emmy Speech Is An Inspiration For Your Future [WATCH]
- Black Hollywood Did That! Here Are The Best Looks & Winners Lists At The 2020 Emmy’s Awards
- CDC: The Majority of Children That Have Died From COVID19 Are Black, Hispanic, or Native American
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ Recap: Riq Makes A Deal With The Devil In Order To Help Tasha
- The LOX Talk New Album “Living Off Xperience” “Bout Sh@t” With DMX And More
- Dr. Dre’s Estrange Wife Says He “Expelled” Her From Home, Hiding Assets
- Laz Alonso Talks ‘The Boys,’ How Awkward Sex Scenes Are, Howard U, Chadwick Boseman’s Legacy, + More
- Lil Baby Requests Primary Custody In Child Support Battle With Baby Mama
Omarosa Compares Her Loyalty To Trump To Keisha Knight Pulliam With Bill Cosby [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com