Apparently, Rihanna and Ciara haven’t ever been friends with each other- in fact, they may have a bit of a rivalry. The other day, Ciara broke a reported silence between them by wishing Rihanna a 30th birthday. A closer look reveals that the two artists have been in the game together for a long time. So what caused the silence in the first place? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Money On My Mind: Lil Wayne Announces ‘Welcome To Tha Carter Tour’
- Ride Together, Die Together: Will Smith & Martin Lawrence Announce Bad Boys 4 Is On The Way
- Eddie Murphy Argues That Donkey Needs His Own Film In ‘Shrek’ Franchise
- Eyebrows & Age: Nia Long Discusses Her Odd ‘Charlie’s Angels’ Audition Rejection & Lack Of Diversity In Hollywood On The Drew Barrymore Show
- Gear Up For Rihanna’s ‘Road to Halftime’ With Apple Music
- AFAF: “I Wouldn’t Let My Child Eat Birthday Cake At A Party!”
- Nia Long Explains Why Separatism In Film Holds Black Entertainers Back
- Reflecting On The Tragic Death Of Tyre Nichols & Police Brutality In America
- Text TV to 71007 For a Chance to Win a Big Screen for the Big Game!
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
Gary’s Tea: Why Aren’t Ciara & Rihanna Friends With Each Other?[EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com