Juicy and the rest of the ladies on “Little Women: Atlanta” are always in the midst of some kind of drama. She hinted at some surprised pregnancy news, and laughed about how often everyone on the show seems to getting it in. Then, Rickey Smiley, Da Brat and Headkrack fired off jokes about how the ladies of the show are very clear about what they want when it comes to men.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Money On My Mind: Lil Wayne Announces ‘Welcome To Tha Carter Tour’
- Ride Together, Die Together: Will Smith & Martin Lawrence Announce Bad Boys 4 Is On The Way
- Eddie Murphy Argues That Donkey Needs His Own Film In ‘Shrek’ Franchise
- Eyebrows & Age: Nia Long Discusses Her Odd ‘Charlie’s Angels’ Audition Rejection & Lack Of Diversity In Hollywood On The Drew Barrymore Show
- Gear Up For Rihanna’s ‘Road to Halftime’ With Apple Music
- AFAF: “I Wouldn’t Let My Child Eat Birthday Cake At A Party!”
- Nia Long Explains Why Separatism In Film Holds Black Entertainers Back
- Reflecting On The Tragic Death Of Tyre Nichols & Police Brutality In America
- Text TV to 71007 For a Chance to Win a Big Screen for the Big Game!
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32