Blac Youngsta came through to the morning show studio! He talks about living his best life, and wishing for more sleep. He talks about his single, “Booty,” where he feels like his career is heading to next, and whether he’s prepared for it.
He laughs about the time he made national news trying withdraw a lot of money from an ATM. He shares why he doesn’t have a problem telling people “no” when they ask for money, despite the fact that it is obvious that he does have a lot of it. Blac Youngsta also explains where his blutness comes from; “I don’t lie.” Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- There Has Been A Cyberattack On Atlanta; City Being Held On Ransom
- Here’s What Happens When You Take A Famous Quote And Make It More ‘Millennial’
- Friday Shmood: Try These Moves Without Breaking Your Neck, Back & Everything In Between
- This Kid’s Poem About Not Having A Dad Is Heartbreaking
- Fiend: Playa Chit, No Limit Reunion, Major Independent Moves And More
- Will Smith Takes Us Through A History Of Theme Songs In A Lit Performance
- That Moment When You’re Trying To Take It Slow, But Your Inner Hoe Is Dying To Come On Out
- James R., Miami Tip, & More Keep It A Stack About What’s Really Going Down in Their DMs
- FLY Review: ‘Pacific Rim: Uprising’ Is Nothing Like The First Film & That’s Perfectly Fine
- Trouble & Mike Will Made It Release ‘Edgewood’ Album