Teyana Taylor is still with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and spoke about her husband, Iman Shumpert being on different teams. She mentioned that where ever he plays she’ll be happy. When he played for the Knicks it wasn’t a different type of energy and being from there loved every moment of it.
She would love to be in Miami because of the weather and doesn’t like to be cold. Headkrack also spoke about XXXTentacion and that he signed a 10 million record deal before his death. Brandy performed at the Essence Festival and shaded Monica by singing “The Song Is Mine” instead of “The Boy Is Mine.” Headkrack mentioned that R&B beef between two woman can be a lot, but he thinks Monica would win in a fight.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- HELLO WORLD: Yacht Week East Africa Is Catering To Black Women
- Vitamin Of The Day: Have Fun This Weekend
- Mama’s Baby! Cardi B Shares Adorable Video Of Kulture
- Register To Win Passes To A Private Screening Of Captain Marvel Before It Hit Theaters [Contest]
- Khloé Kardashian Checks Out & Obama Has Interesting Words On Masculinity: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Meghan Markle Has $200,000 Baby Shower, Wendy Williams Returns Date Announced & More
- Absolutely No One Is Safe: The Pettiest Tweets From Black History Month So Far
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66
- The Rewind: These Millennial Film & TV Stars Are Sure To Make Black History
#RelationshipGoals: We Want To Be Like Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert When We Grow Up
1. #RelationshipGoals: Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert Are The CutestSource: 1 of 1
Teyana Taylor On Which Cities She Would Like Her Husband Play In [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com