Teyana Taylor is still with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and spoke about her husband, Iman Shumpert being on different teams. She mentioned that where ever he plays she’ll be happy. When he played for the Knicks it wasn’t a different type of energy and being from there loved every moment of it.
She would love to be in Miami because of the weather and doesn’t like to be cold. Headkrack also spoke about XXXTentacion and that he signed a 10 million record deal before his death. Brandy performed at the Essence Festival and shaded Monica by singing “The Song Is Mine” instead of “The Boy Is Mine.” Headkrack mentioned that R&B beef between two woman can be a lot, but he thinks Monica would win in a fight.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Lauren London & Nipsey Hussle Married??
- Gary’s Tea: Jay-Z’s Scholarship Fund Called Out, Offset Misses Cardi & More
- Eddie Murphy To Host The Oscars?
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Refuses To Take Plea Deal; The Feds Claim They Have Footage Connecting Him To Armed Robberies
- British Colleges Panic As Black Students Inch Toward Becoming The Majority
- Who’s The King? Jacquees Believes He’s The King Of R&B, J. Holiday, Tank, Tyrese Respond
- After Homophobic Tweets Resurface, Kyler Murray Does What Kevin Hart Wouldn’t
- Ty Dolla $ign Facing 15 Years Over Cocaine Possession
- ‘Troubling’ Video Shows Cops Assaulting Innocent Mother And Yanking Her Baby Away
#RelationshipGoals: We Want To Be Like Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert When We Grow Up
1. #RelationshipGoals: Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert Are The CutestSource: 1 of 1
Teyana Taylor On Which Cities She Would Like Her Husband Play In [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com