via TV One:
It’s over for Robert De Niro and his wife Grace Hightower. The 75-year-old actor married Hightower in 1997 after dating for a decade. The pair share two children together, a 20-year-old son named Elliott and a 6-year-old daughter named Helen Grace, whom they had via surrogate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to PEOPLE, this isn’t the first time the couple has separated. In 1999 the “Meet The Fockers,” actor publicly engaged in a custody dispute over their son, but the two eventually worked things out and the divorce was never finalized.
2018 hasn’t been kind for a few celebrities in the love department. CNN’s Van Jones, Wendy Raquel Robinson‘s husband Marco, Joseph C. Phillips, Kevin Garnett‘s wife Brandi, Vanessa A. Williams, Tisha Campbell-Martin all filed for divorce this year.
See photos of divorced celebs below.
ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- CNN Sues Donald Trump Over First & Fifth Amendment Rights
- Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade Welcome New Baby Girl [PHOTOS]
- Jaden Smith Reveals Fellow Rapper Tyler The Creator Is His “Mother F*cking Boyfriend” [VIDEO]
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs
1. Mike EppsSource:false 1 of 7
2. Janet Jackson has been divorced…twice.Source:false 2 of 7
3. Tamar Braxton & Vincent filed for divorceSource:false 3 of 7
4. ‘All My Children’ star and current guest star on ‘Power’ Debbi Morgan has been married…and divorced four times.Source:false 4 of 7
5. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.Source:false 5 of 7
6. Gina Torres & Laurence Fishburne were officially divorced in October of 2017Source:false 6 of 7
7. Jill ScottSource:false 7 of 7
Robert De Niro, Grace Hightower Split After More Than Two Decades Together was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com