JAIILLLLLL?! According to TMZ we won’t be seeing Soulja Boy anytime soon because he was just slapped with a hefty sentence for violating his probation! The rapper appeared in court Tuesday where a judge sentenced him to 240 days in jail and 265 days of community service.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Soulja was arrested earlier this month after failing to complete his court-ordered community service and trying to falsify evidence that it was completed. Making things worse Soulja home was raided by cops in February after an investigation was opened by an ex-girlfriend that said the rapper helped her captive in his garage. During the raid, officers found ammunition which is in violation for his prior violation fora weapons case dating back to 2014.
The judge ordered Soulja to serve his violation sentence immediately but knocked off 40 days as credit for time served. So it looks we won’t be seeing him until sometime in January 2020 unless he gets off for good behavior.
- Voices: Rotimi “Walk With Me”
- Do What I Want? Watch What Happens When Security Mistakes Lil Uzi Vert For A Fan At Gunna’s Show
- Yummm: Funny & Fascinating Frozen Facts About Ice Cream You Probably Didn’t Know
- New Study Shows Michelle Obama Is The Most Admired Woman In The World…Duh
- Angela Bassett, Patricia Arquette & Felicity Huffman Star In Netflix’s ‘Otherhood’
- Iggy Azalea Has A New Accent Plus Other LOL Moments From Her “Fu** It Up” Video (In Case You Missed)
- Total Switch: Damson Idris Goes From L.A. Dealer In ‘Snowfall’ To Black-Hating Skinhead In ‘Farming’ Trailer
- Coco Coitus: This Sex Tip Has Gone Viral, But It’s Not As Easy At It Looks
- SHE TRIED IT: This Cropped Cutie Shows Off The Cuts In Her Hair For Some Summer Inspo
- Swae Lee’s Boo Tried To Come For Ming Lee Simmons Over Her Man But Got Destroyed By Teenage Aoki Simmons (And Twitter)
JAIILLLLLL?! Soulja Boy Sentenced to 240 Days in Jail was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com