Ice Spice recently posted a now-deleted post to Instagram with the caption “ayo isis ”. Instagram took that post down because of the “Isis” reference. However, what Instagram didn’t know is that the reference was not referring to the terrorist group, but to her real name, Isis. Instagram removed it for “violating community guidelines”. The 23-year-old Bronx rapper’s real name is Isis Naija Gaston.
“Can’t type my name is ode,” she stated in an Instagram story showing the banned post. The removal was likely due to Instagram’s automatic algorithm filters. Despite any of this, Ice Spice continues to dominate in the music industry. Justa. few days ago, Ice Spice linked up with Nicki Minaj for the Princess Diana Remix and it went viral. The two were seen in all-pink attire dancing and twerking in an all-pink room. It gained lots of attention as expected and Spice continues to elevate.
- DJ FOR A DAY AT ONE MUSIC FEST!
- EXTRA PAY DAY COURTESY OF 1-800-TRUCKWRECK!
- Rolling Stone Founder Apologizes For Racist And Sexist Remark Regarding His Exclusively White Male Book
- Ole Miss Player Suing Lane Kiffin For Allegedly Kicking Him Off The Team While Struggling With Mental Health
- Black Woman Says She Was Fired From City Council For Speaking Against Racism And Sexual Harassment
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 1 Year Sober On ‘The Tamron Hall Show’
- Black Band Director Tased And Arrested For Not Ending Performance At Cops Request
- Hip-Hop Wired Presents: CRT FRSH [Certified Fresh] Playlist
- Teyana Taylor Announces Separation From Iman Shumpert After 7 Years of Marriage: ‘We Are Still The Best Of Friends’
- Former NFL Star Turned Actor Thomas Q. Jones Narrates ‘Next Man Up’ Docuseries
Instagram Removes Ice Spice Posts Because of “Isis” Reference was originally published on hot1009.com
Who Is QPskiii? Meet Gunna’s Muse, P Litty [Photos]
23 Atlanta Slang Words And Phrases That Drive The Culture
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
What Is Drake's Son Name? ---- "I Only Love Mahbed & My Momma I'm Sorry" !?!?
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
1-800-TruckWreck Black Business Spotlight [Register Here]
Why Do People Call The Police 12?
Radio One General Promotional Rules