1. Fabolous and Kelly Rowland hit the carpet.
2. Big Sean kept it casual.
3. Kendrick Lamar was cool in his striped tribal shirt and simple black jeans.
4. Brandy got playful in this black and gray number.
5. Michael Ealy was handsome in tan.
6. Christina Milian looked amazing in this pantsuit.
7. Amber Rose and Blac Chyna were white hot in these coordinated ensembles.
8. Hey, Michael B. Jordan!
9. Ciara and Russell Wilson made their first red carpet debut as a couple.
10. Love Wins.
11. “Empire” star Bryshere Y. Gray got bold with color.
12. Morris Chestnut looked dapper as always.
13. Gabrielle Union looked flawless!
14. Janelle Monae maintained her classic beauty.
15. Angela Simmons graced the carpet in a mini dress.
16. Michelle Williams looked like royalty in green.
17. Host Tracee Ellis Ross brought the heat in this white number.
18. Chris Brown kept it fun in shorts.
19. Diggy Simmons chatted with Terrence J.
20. Naturi Naughton looked amazing in this printed dress.
22. Lisa Raye stayed true to her white obsession.
23. Flo-Rida and Natalie Rose.
24. La La Anthony played with prints.
25. Bobby Valentino hit the carpet.
26. Laverne Cox slayed in this pantsuit.
27. Letoya Luckett came through.
28. Lil Mama rocked a pantsuit.
29. Brittany Daniel graced the carpet.
More From HotSpotATL