Chris Brown set the tone with the announcement of his own cereal brand. Breezy Cosmic Crunch will be available at a store near you sooner than Breezy dropping an album!
Chris Brown is certainly not the first artist to do it. Quite frankly, Soulja Boy cannot take that crown of being the first rapper with his own cereal. SMH! Lil Durk has a cereal called ‘Durkio’s’. Well, that one worked out just perfect, didn’t it? Lil Mosey also hopped into the cereal game with ‘Certified Crunch’.
We have some ideas for rappers that need their own cereal brand. Check out the list below!
RELATED: Does Chris Brown’s Baby Mama Ammika Look Like His Ex Karrueche? [Photos]
RELATED: Soulja Boy Was The First Rapper to Do All These Things
RELATED: LOL: Lil Durk Gave These Rappers Nicknames
1. Young Thug – Frosted SnakesSource:(Photo by Prince Williams/Wireimage)
2. Jay-z – Hov-O’sSource:Getty
3. Drake – Frosted DrakesSource:Getty
4. Lil Wayne – WheeziesSource:ATLPics.com
5. NBA Youngboy – Never Crunch AgainSource:iONEDigital
6. Rowdy Rebel – Fruity RebelsSource:Complex
7. Dr. Dre – Special DreSource:Getty
8. Ludacris – Luda CrispSource:Getty
9. Gucci Mane – Gucci Brand CrunchSource:Radio One Digital
Birthday Bash ATL 25 Gucci birthday bash atl gucci
10. Lil Yachty – Honey Bunches of BoatsSource:Getty
Report: Young Thug's Sister, Angela Grier Has Passed Away
Birthday Bash ATL 2023: Save The Date! June 17th @ State Farm Arena
Remembering The Life of Young Thug's Sister, Angela Grier [Photos]
23 Atlanta Slang Words And Phrases That Drive The Culture
Larsa Pippen Says She and Ex-Scottie Had Sex ‘4 Times a Night for 23 Years’
What Happened To Brandon Quintin Adams?
Register to Win: Free Oil Change + Car Wash Courtesy of Amerigroup Community Care
Does Young Thug Have a New Boo?! Meet ATL Baddie, Mariah The Scientist [Photos]