It looks like two can play that game. At least, that’s Sherri Shepherd’s mindset.
Just a few days after her husband of three years filed for a legal separation, “The View” co-host went to a courthouse and filed legal documents of her own. According to TMZ, she filed for divorce in New Jersey, claiming irreconcilable differences.
As we reported earlier, Lamar Sally processed his paperwork in California, where there’s a six month residency requirement for divorce. Since he’s only lived in L.A. for three months, he filed for a separation and planned to change it to divorce in August.
As far as their prenup, Sal claimed it should be thrown out due to fraud, but Sherri said she wants it strictly enforced. TMZ reports that the prenup provides Sally with $60K if the marriage lasts between 2 and 5 years.
The looks like it’s going to be a very messy process. Sal is also asking for spousal support, and full physical custody of their unborn child, which is due to be born by a surrogate on July 28. Sherri failed to mention the baby in her legal docs.
We’ll keep you posted as more details arise.
Check Out This Gallery
Will & Jada On The Rocks? + 9 Other Celebs With Divorce Rumors
1. Will & Jada Pinket SmithSource: 1 of 9
2. Kris & Bruce JennerSource: 2 of 9
3. Denzel & Paulette WashingtonSource: 3 of 9
4. Keyshia & Bobby JohnsonSource: 4 of 9
5. Nick & MariahSource: 5 of 9
6. Khloe & Lamar OdomSource: 6 of 9
7. Phaedra & ApolloSource: 7 of 9
8. Beyonce & Jay ZSource: 8 of 9
9. Taye Diggs & Wife Idina MenzelSource: 9 of 9
Sherri Shepherd Responds To Lamar Sally By Filing Divorce Documents Of Her Own was originally published on hellobeautiful.com