Lark Voorhies recently heard a new kind of bell: wedding bells.
The 41-year-old Saved by the Bell star eloped to Vegas to secretly marry music engineer boyfriend Jimmy Green. According to TMZ, Voorhies met Green on Facebook a year ago, and the two had an instant connection.
This is the couple’s second wedding following a commitment ceremony on April 1st. Their Vegas ceremony happened in a chapel and even included an official marriage certificate. Their next ceremony will be a big celebration complete with family and friends.
However, before they plan the big bash, Green says their main priority is finding a new place to live in wedded bliss.
In the past, Ms. Voorhies has reportedly struggled with mental health issues, including bipolar disorder. We’re happy to see she’s doing better and is in love.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
What Your Favorite Celebs From The '90s & 2000s Look Like Now
1. Kimmy Gibbler: "Full House"Source: 1 of 8
2. Uncle Joey Gladstone - "Full House"Source: 2 of 8
3. Cole: "Martin"Source: 3 of 8
4. Nick: "Eve"Source: 4 of 8
5. Aunt Rachel: "Family Matters"Source: 5 of 8
6. Arnaz - "One on One"Source: 6 of 8
7. Marcus T. Paulk - "Moesha"Source: 7 of 8
8. Janie - "Eve."Source: 8 of 8
“Saved By The Bell” Star Reveals Secret Vegas Wedding was originally published on globalgrind.com