Everyone loves a good prank. Making Paris Hilton think she was about to die in a plane crash for the sake of television was not – we repeat, not – a good one.
In a video that surfaced over the weekend, the socialite can be seen screaming and crying while aboard what was supposed to be an aerial tour of Dubai. As the pilot maneuvers the plane haphazardly, it’s plain to see that Paris is genuinely terrified.
That wasn’t enough for the Egyptian television show Ramez in Control and its producers, however. They even opened the side door of the aircraft, threw a man out mid-flight, and told Paris she would have to jump next, to which she replied, “No! I don’t want to jump.”
Gossip Cop now confirms that Hilton has consulted with attorneys about suing everyone behind the plane crash prank for emotional distress. While she signed a consent form to appear on the show, she was placed in undue danger that not only caused her tremendous stress during the incident but has also left her a wreck whenever she now flies, which is practically every week.
It seems every episode of “Ramez in Control,” which premiered earlier this month, is centered around the same plane crash trick.
Who exactly signed off on this? If you missed the disturbing video, watch it above.
SOURCE: Gossip Cop | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash News
Celebrities Spotted At 2015 Coachella Music Festival
1. Hilary DuffSource:Splash News 1 of 18
2. Amber Rose on her way to the Neon Festival at CoachellaSource:Splash News 2 of 18
3. Chris Brown on his way to the Neon FestivalSource:Splash News 3 of 18
4. Patrick Schwarzenneger spotted without Miley CyrusSource:Splash News 4 of 18
5. Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner & friendsSource:Splash News 5 of 18
6. Kendall JennerSource:Splash News 6 of 18
7. Christina Milian, Karrueche, Amber RoseSource:Splash News 7 of 18
8. Alessandra Ambrosio & girlfriendsSource:Splash News 8 of 18
9. Paris Hilton chunkin' up the duecesSource:Splash News 9 of 18
10. Kylie Jenner and Kendall JennerSource:Splash News 10 of 18
11. Julianne Hough ravishing pink hairSource:Splash News 11 of 18
12. FergieSource:Splash News 12 of 18
13. Jourdann DunnSource:Splash News 13 of 18
14. Weekend 2 - Jaden SmithSource:Splash News 14 of 18
15. Weekend 2 - Katy PerrySource:Splash News 15 of 18
16. Weekend 2 - Gigi Hadid spotted with Cody SimpsonSource:Splash News 16 of 18
17. Azealia Banks performing at Coachella Weekend 2Source:Getty 17 of 18
18. Weekend 2 - Paris HiltonSource:Splash News 18 of 18
Paris Hilton Plans To Sue Egyptian TV Pranksters Over Plane Crash Hoax was originally published on globalgrind.com