According to new reports, it was Birdman who let the rapper and boyfriend to reality star Kylie Jenner out of his Young Money contract – and he allegedly did so without even so much as a conversation with Young Money founding partner Lil Wayne.
From TMZ: Sources close to Wayne tell TMZ, the rapper is fuming after Tyga was cut loose, opening the door for him to sign a new deal with Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. Music. Problem is … he was on Young Money, where Weezy’s a founding partner and 49% owner.
The report continues: Even though Birdman owns a majority stake, we’re told Wayne feels his John Hancock was necessary to seal the deal, and had he been consulted … he would have vetoed it anyway.
Kanye West nearly broke the Internet when he announced his sister-in-law’s boyfriend managed to ink a deal with G.O.O.D Music.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 13
11. Because bros endure boring events together.11 of 13
12. Because bros give each other props.12 of 13
Apparently, Lil Wayne Isn’t Too Happy About Tyga’s G.O.O.D Music Deal was originally published on globalgrind.com