Swizz Beatz is currently dealing with a major lawsuit, which accuses him of fraudulent car sales. Strangely enough, Alicia Keys‘ name has also been thrown into the mix, but not necessarily because she’s involved- because they’re married.
When you say “I do,” you become one with your spouse- but does that mean you even share accusations? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black Teacher Gives Students Haircuts For Graduation
- NASA Renames Street After ‘Hidden Figures’ Pioneers
- Dr. Patrice A. Harris Officially Becomes American Medical Association’s First Black Woman President
- Lakers Trade Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram And More To New Orleans For Anthony Davis
- Voices: Ari Lennox “Shea Butter Grammy Nominee?”
- Run That Back with Aladdin
- Happy Birthday, Nori! Check Out North West’s Cutest Moments
- NOT ALLOWED: Here Is Everything You CANNOT Bring To Birthday Bash ATL 2019
- NSFW: Did Cuba Gooding Jr. Grope Luenell? [Exclusive Interview]
- Drake Gives NBA Champions Speech & Teachers Ruin Graduation: This Week’s Winner & Losers
Gary’s Tea: Why Alicia Keys Shouldn’t Be Blamed For Swizz Beatz’ Fraud [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com