Swizz Beatz is currently dealing with a major lawsuit, which accuses him of fraudulent car sales. Strangely enough, Alicia Keys‘ name has also been thrown into the mix, but not necessarily because she’s involved- because they’re married.
When you say “I do,” you become one with your spouse- but does that mean you even share accusations? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Do You Remember?: 7 Times Hip Hop Lit Up The SNL Stage
- The King’s Court: LeBron James Goes Off During A Historic Performance To Push The Eastern Conference Finals To A Game 7
- KOD: J. Cole And Lil’ Pump Sit Down And Squash Beef During This Thought-Provoking Interview
- The Internet Reacts To Drake’s “Duppy Freestyle” Diss Track
- Whaaat: These People Have “The Gift” To Bring Birds Back To Life Using Mouth-To-Mouth CPR
- Aaaye! This Elmo Was LITTY At Some 5-Year Old’s Birthday Party
- Ben Simmons And Tinashe Call It Quits…
- Reaching For The Stars: See The Video That Got Morgan Freeman Caught Up In Assault Allegations
- Bars: This High School Teacher & Her Students Drop An Epic Freestyle For The Summer
- Who Knew Janelle Monáe Could Freestyle? [Exclusive Video]
Gary’s Tea: Why Alicia Keys Shouldn’t Be Blamed For Swizz Beatz’ Fraud [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com