Swizz Beatz is currently dealing with a major lawsuit, which accuses him of fraudulent car sales. Strangely enough, Alicia Keys‘ name has also been thrown into the mix, but not necessarily because she’s involved- because they’re married.
When you say “I do,” you become one with your spouse- but does that mean you even share accusations? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Everything You Need To Know About Georgia’s Election Season 2018
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Studio Time With RoccStar Drives Moniece To A Panic Attack
- Logic Confirms Entire Wu-Tang Clan Will Be Featured On New Album [Video]
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
- Motivational Monday: Quick Silva’s Vitamin of the Day (09-14-18)
- Remy Ma & Papoose Are Starring In New VH1 Reality Show
- Lady Gaga & Dave Chappelle Talk A Star Is Born & The Price Of Fame
- Rapper Logic Officially Divorced, Had A Prenup
- Triggered: 7 Stages Of Grief When You Get Ghosted By Bae (‘Insecure’ Thoughts)
- Osiris Took A Shot At A$AP Rocky & Under Armour’s SRLo Sneakers
Gary’s Tea: Why Alicia Keys Shouldn’t Be Blamed For Swizz Beatz’ Fraud [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com