Sales are down at a lot of retail stores and it’s forcing many of them to close. H&M saw a decline in sales over the past several months and has decided to do something about it. According to High Snobiety, the retailer will close 170 stores this year.
H&M will put more money into online sales as well as digital inventory-tracking technology. Reports show that the company has seen the biggest drop in sales in the last six years recently. Although the company has decided to close stores they will also be opening 390 new ones to sell different type of labels.
- Catch Hot 107.9’s Own Reec at AMSC – For a Great Community Event
- Tiffany Haddish and Kevin Hart Address Their Haters Before Their New Movie Night School
- 50 Cent Claps Back At Tekashi 6ix9ine’s “In Da Club” Parody: “Now He Is Confused”
- Will Smith Ponders A Presidential Run & Dave Chappelle Co-Signs As VP
- ‘Insecure’ Recap: Issa Turns Social Media Stalker In The Wake Of Nathan’s Absence
- Google Launches Tech Exchange To Increase Racial Representation In Tech
- Elton Brand Becomes Fourth Black General Manager In NBA
- This 27-Year-Old Nigerian Is On His Way To Becoming The World’s Highest Paid Robotics Engineer
- Pennsylvania Candidate For Governor Defends His White Supremacist Comments
- Lil Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]