Sales are down at a lot of retail stores and it’s forcing many of them to close. H&M saw a decline in sales over the past several months and has decided to do something about it. According to High Snobiety, the retailer will close 170 stores this year.
H&M will put more money into online sales as well as digital inventory-tracking technology. Reports show that the company has seen the biggest drop in sales in the last six years recently. Although the company has decided to close stores they will also be opening 390 new ones to sell different type of labels.
- Take The Music Survey To Win NickiHendrix Tix Plus $250 In Summer Cash
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Ciara Debuts New Hair For Date Night In London
- Instagram Announces IGTV App, Allow Users To Upload Hour Long Videos
- LET’S MAKEUP: The Effortless Makeup Look That Will Change Your Summer
- XXXTentacion Shatters Taylor Swift’s Single-Day Streaming Spotify Record
- Hot New Honda Summer Celebration
- Kobe Bryant Doesn’t Get Oscar Membership Despite Award Win
- Mary J. Blige To Star In Horror-Thriller ‘Body Cam’
- Blac Chyna Dumps Her Teenage Boyfriend, Twitter Reacts
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Will Not Allow Atlanta Jails To House New ICE Detainees