Sales are down at a lot of retail stores and it’s forcing many of them to close. H&M saw a decline in sales over the past several months and has decided to do something about it. According to High Snobiety, the retailer will close 170 stores this year.
H&M will put more money into online sales as well as digital inventory-tracking technology. Reports show that the company has seen the biggest drop in sales in the last six years recently. Although the company has decided to close stores they will also be opening 390 new ones to sell different type of labels.
- Leah’s Lemonade: Travis Scott And Colin Kaepernick DID NOT Agree On Super Bowl Half Time Show
- (Sigh): 6 Reasons It’s Mid-January & Your New Year Resolutions Are Already Dying
- Vitamin Of The Day: The Goal Is To Win In Real Life Not Just On Social Media
- Michael Strahan Wants To Give The Clemson Football Team A Better Meal Than Donald Trump [VIDEO]
- City Girls Drop Explosive “Twerk” Video Featuring Cardi B [NSFW]
- Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Share How They Keep Their Relationship Spicy And Why It Was So Important For Them To Go On “Marriage Bootcamp”
- Gary’s Tea: Amber Rose Admits To Trying To Sell Crack, Kim Kardashian Shades Khloe Kardashian & More
- Mainstream Media Needs To Figure Out How To Call Racists Racist
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Manager Will Turn Himself In Over Terroristic Threats
- Nas Claimed JAY-Z Knew About R. Kelly’s “Activities” In Resurfaced Wendy Williams Interview