The Super Bowl is on the forefront of everyone’s mind today, whether you were in it for the football itself, or the culture around it. Justin Timberlake‘s controversial halftime performance turned out to be pretty great- even the Prince tribute that struck up some debate in the days leading up to it.
When the Prince tribute started, it was absolutely beautiful. Even the people who went into the show wanting to hate JT were hard-pressed to feel that way afterwards. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cancer Awareness: Dr. Kimberly Lee And Nurse Dina Lansey
- Steps You Should Take If you Find Out You Have Cancer
- So Ready: 6 Anticipated R&B Albums We Need Before 2018 Is Over
- How To Win Money From “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” ATM! [CONTEST]
- Watch: Reebok & Saweetie Drop the latest video for the Alter the Icons Collection
- Mark Steele & No Malice Team Up For New “Grace Of God” Visual
- Orlando Brown Checks Into Rehab
- For Black People, Voting Is Just The Beginning Of The Work
- Erica Mena Arrested For Drug Possession
- Kanye West Meets Uganda’s President, Blesses Him With Yeezy Sneakers
Why It’s Hard To Hate Justin Timberlake After His Halftime Show [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com