Torrei Hart and her ex-husband, Kevin Hart divorced in 2011. He later went to date and marry, Eniko Parrish, but Torrei believed her ex cheated on her. She revealed recently that she thought about killing herself when all that was happening and had hit a low point.
God and prayer helped her through that rough time and she is happy about her life now. Fabolous was recently arrested for allegedly hitting his girlfriend, Emily B. He will have to go to court soon about this situation. Congratulations to Vivica A. Fox for landing her own talk show on CBS.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ralph Lauren Is The Newest Sponsor Of The G2 Esports Team [Video]
- DMX To Be Honored With A Special Tribute at the 2021 BET Awards
- Nann: Trina Defends JAY-Z & Beyoncé After Trick Daddy’s Clubhouse Slander
- 2021 BET Awards Will Commemorate DMX’s Legacy In Special Tribute Curated By Swizz Beatz
- J. Cole Announces ‘The Off-Season’ Tour With 21 Savage
- Former No Limit Rapper Paroled After 20 Years In Prison
- Brandon Of Jagged Edge: We Almost Lost Our Deal With JD Because… Writing Usher ‘s Nice And Slow
- No Limit Rapper Mac Granted Parole After 20 Years In Prison
- We Did It Joe: Showtime Renews ‘Ziwe’ For Its Biggest Season Yet
- Whew Chile: Michael B. Jordan’s New Business Venture Has The Caribbean Community UPSET
Why Torrei Hart Thought About Killing Herself [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com