Lil Wayne just found out he isn’t the father of a 16-year-old boy. Paul Ryan wants to spend more time with his family and will not be looking at re-election as the speaker. A school in Pennsylvania is handing out baseball bats to their teachers.
They want them to use it as a weapon to fight off attackers. The Minnesota Timberwolves made it into the playoffs and are super excited. They will face the Houston Rockets in the upcoming weeks.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lupe Fiasco Drops ‘DROGAS Wave’ LP [LISTEN]
- Rickey Smiley Comedy Explosion Register To Win
- ‘Stranger Things’ Star Millie Bobbi Brown Defends Lovely Friendship With Drake
- Are Kanye West and The Carters Back on Good Terms?
- Fresh Prince Of Moves: The Best Videos From The #ICarlton Dance Challenge
- Ex Beyoncé Drummer Claims Singer Using “Dark Magic” To Sexually Molest Her
- NEVER FORGET: You’ll Never Guess Where Shawty Lo’s Casket Went After His Funeral
- Kanye West’s Criticism Of Twitter Could Lead CEO To Change Follower Feature
- Lil Wayne’s “Tha Carter V” Didn’t Drop & Fans Are Outraged
- Man Charged After Faking Down Syndrome And Making Caregivers Bathe Him To Get Aroused
Celebrity Real Life Teachers And Those Who Played Them On TV [PHOTOS]
1. Jesse Williams1 of 16
2. Jill Scott2 of 16
3. Denzel Washington3 of 16
4. Paula Patton: Precious4 of 16
5. Samuel L. Jackson: One Eight Seven5 of 16
6. Morgan Freeman: Lean On Me6 of 16
7. Orlando Jones: Drumline7 of 16
8. Roberta Flack8 of 16
9. Cameron Diaz: Bad Teacher9 of 16
10. Whoopi Goldberg: Sister Act I and II10 of 16
11. Laurence Fishburne: Akeelah and the Bee11 of 16
12. Julia Roberts: Mona Lisa Smile12 of 16
13. Bill Bellamy: Mr. Box Office13 of 16
14. Cedric the Entertainer: The Steve Harvey Show14 of 16
15. President Barack Obama15 of 16
16. Mr. T16 of 16
How Teachers Are Protecting Themselves In Pennsylvania [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com