Lil Wayne just found out he isn’t the father of a 16-year-old boy. Paul Ryan wants to spend more time with his family and will not be looking at re-election as the speaker. A school in Pennsylvania is handing out baseball bats to their teachers.
They want them to use it as a weapon to fight off attackers. The Minnesota Timberwolves made it into the playoffs and are super excited. They will face the Houston Rockets in the upcoming weeks.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Big Sean Gifts Detroit-Based Boys & Girls Club With New Production Studio
- Tennessee Barber Gives Discounts To Youngsters Who Read During Their Haircuts
- Princeton Program Aims To Increase Black Leadership In Art
- Twins Launch Philadelphia’s First Black-Owned Delivery Service
- OMG: Shaq’s Feet Are Scary AF
- Hot Girl Summer! Wendy Williams Posts Pic With Bearded Mystery Man
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- Urban Decay’s Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette Will Hit Stores This Fall
Celebrity Real Life Teachers And Those Who Played Them On TV [PHOTOS]
1. Jesse WilliamsSource: 1 of 9
2. Jill ScottSource: 2 of 9
3. Denzel WashingtonSource: 3 of 9
4. Samuel L. Jackson: One Eight SevenSource: 4 of 9
5. Whoopi Goldberg: Sister Act I and IISource: 5 of 9
6. Laurence Fishburne: Akeelah and the BeeSource: 6 of 9
7. Bill Bellamy: Mr. Box OfficeSource: 7 of 9
8. Cedric the Entertainer: The Steve Harvey ShowSource: 8 of 9
9. Mr. TSource: 9 of 9
How Teachers Are Protecting Themselves In Pennsylvania [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com