Alexis called Drake’s music mediocre. Gary With Da Tea believes that more Black men need to be like that with their women. What do you think about what Alexis Ohanian said?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Birthday Bash ATL 2022: CMG Takeover
- Watch: Road Trip To The “Hotel Lobby” With Quavo & Takeoff’s First Single Under Unc and Phew
- Tribeca Film Festival Announces 2022 Juneteenth Selections
- Watch: The ‘Three Thousand Years Of Longing’ Trailer Starring Idris Elba Looks Chaotic AF
- The Fugees, Outsidaz, Rah Digga and John Forte Reunited In Las Vegas
- Ciara Shares BTS Moments From Her ‘Sports Illustrated’ Cover Shoot
- Nuthin’ But A G Thang: Snoop Dogg Announces New Death Row Album & New Single
- Tabitha Brown’s YouTube Preschool Series ‘Tab Time’ Gets Second Season Pickup
- Cardi B Shares How To Change Diapers With Long Nails, Even Non-Parents Are Intrigued
- Lupe Fiasco Preps ‘Drill Music in Zion’ LP, Drops New Single
What Black Men Can Learn From Serena Williams’ Husband [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com