R. Kelly made headlines last week after a 19-year-old woman claimed the R&B singer gave her an STD. She is now suing him, but some of R. Kelly’s staff has quit as well. His assistant, publicist and lawyer has all left his side.
Da Brat believes that people should be riders, but it might have been too much for them to go through. Beyoncè and Solange took a tumble at Coachella. She tried to pick up her little sister and they both fell.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- FREE Tickets to Davido’s “Are we African yet festival” + $150 for the Night Out!
- Lil Uzi’s Artist, Lotta Cash Desto, Shot & Killed While Driving in Houston
- Dream Doll, Cam’ron & Baby Tate Highlight This Week’s Music Roundup
- Did You Know Jerry Springer Was Once The Mayor Of Cincinnati?
- Drumma Boy talks about where his producer tag “Listen To This Track” came from.
- Trina To Be Awarded The ‘I Am Hip Hop Award’ At The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Believe The Hype: Brett Favre Received 6 Million In WELFARE Funds, Ime Udoka’s Scandal & More!
- Exclusive: Sanaa Lathan, Emerging Star Jamila Gray & Best-Selling Author Angie Thomas Talk ‘On The Come Up’ & More!
- Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade Apply Pressure In Latest Looks
- Is Ime Udoka Really Getting More Coverage Than Brett Favre ‘Stealing’ Welfare Money From Mississippi?
Should R.Kelly’s Team Have Stuck With Him? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com