T.I. was recently arrested after trying to get into his gated community. Special K had some exclusive audio and you won’t believe what happened with this situation. Top flight security of the world was sleeping at the gate allegedly and didn’t recognize T.I.
Alicia Keys “You Don’t Know My Name” played after security didn’t recognize him. Susan then called the cops and mentioned that T.I. was trying to hurt the guard. Listen to the rest of this hilarious clip and let us know what you think.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- ‘BlacKkKlansman’ Shows How Past Racism Is Still Thriving In The Present
- Watch: Cardi B Drops Official Music Video For “Ring” Feat Kehlani
- Rihanna Documentary Coming Out Soon
- Serena Williams’ Postpartum Issues Are A Lesson In Healing After Giving Birth
- Wendy Williams Talks Censorship, Parenting, Battling Abuse and Season 10 with Reec
- Free Community BBQ a Big Hit in Cleveland Ave Area!
- Obama’s Reading List Includes A Story That Impacts Far Too Many Black Families
- Sheck Wes “Mo Bamba” Impacting Today @ Urban Radio [Catch The Wave]
- Aretha Franklin Celebrated In Space? NASA Has Honored The Queen Of Soul
- Nicki Minaj ‘Queen’ Debuts #2 On Billboard 200, Blames Spotify & Kylie Jenner
T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL [PHOTOS]
1. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL1 of 8
2. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL2 of 8
3. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL3 of 8
4. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL4 of 8
5. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL5 of 8
6. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL6 of 8
7. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL7 of 8
8. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL8 of 8
Is This What’s T.I.’s Arrest Really Sounded Like? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com