After the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about depression. Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about the signs to look for when someone might be depressed or wanting to commit suicide. One listener called in to ask what are some things you can do if you’re showing signs of depression, but don’t have the money for help.
Dr. Alduan told the caller that it’s good to realize something is wrong and to confess how you feel because a lot of men don’t. He suggested going to a church where they could possibly have someone there to help you. If you are in need of help make sure you go get it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Everything You Need To Know About Georgia’s Election Season 2018
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Studio Time With RoccStar Drives Moniece To A Panic Attack
- Logic Confirms Entire Wu-Tang Clan Will Be Featured On New Album [Video]
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
- Motivational Monday: Quick Silva’s Vitamin of the Day (09-14-18)
- Remy Ma & Papoose Are Starring In New VH1 Reality Show
- Lady Gaga & Dave Chappelle Talk A Star Is Born & The Price Of Fame
- Rapper Logic Officially Divorced, Had A Prenup
- Triggered: 7 Stages Of Grief When You Get Ghosted By Bae (‘Insecure’ Thoughts)
- Osiris Took A Shot At A$AP Rocky & Under Armour’s SRLo Sneakers
Celebrities Who’ve Considered Suicide
1. Singer-songwriter Kehlani1 of 9
2. Actor Wentworth Miller2 of 9
3. UFC fighter Ronda Rousey3 of 9
4. Actress Halle Berry4 of 9
5. Rapper Eminem5 of 9
6. Comedian Richard Pryor6 of 9
7. Rapper Kanye West7 of 9
8. Actor Robin Williams8 of 9
9. Rock star Kurt Cobain9 of 9
Dr. Alduan Tartt: “It Is Manly To Admit That You Have Feelings” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com