After the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about depression. Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about the signs to look for when someone might be depressed or wanting to commit suicide. One listener called in to ask what are some things you can do if you’re showing signs of depression, but don’t have the money for help.
Dr. Alduan told the caller that it’s good to realize something is wrong and to confess how you feel because a lot of men don’t. He suggested going to a church where they could possibly have someone there to help you. If you are in need of help make sure you go get it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Iconic Hip Hop Groups Make Their Way Onto ‘Jeopardy’
- Quentin Miller Talks New Music, Childhood & Being Cool With Drake & Pusha T
- Feelings!: When “Boo’d Up“ Has You So Deep In Your Feelings That You Go Viral
- Killa Co-Parenting: Cam’Ron Bought His Son’s Mom A Range Rover As A Graduation Gift
- O.G.G.’z: Watch Little Richard & James Brown Cut Up On ‘Wheel Of Fortune’
- NBA Might Lower Age Limit To Boost G League Participation
- Young GG’z: 10-Year-Old Ghanaian DJ Switch Is Ready To Rock The World
- Digital Dash: Strippers Are Accepting Tips Via Cash App
- Cam’ron Honors Son’s Mother On Instagram, Buys Her A Range Rover
- And The Petty Award Goes to Permit Patty
Celebrities Who’ve Considered Suicide
1. Singer-songwriter KehlaniSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Actor Wentworth MillerSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. UFC fighter Ronda RouseySource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Actress Halle BerrySource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Rapper EminemSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Comedian Richard PryorSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Rapper Kanye WestSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Actor Robin WilliamsSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Rock star Kurt CobainSource:Getty 9 of 9
Dr. Alduan Tartt: “It Is Manly To Admit That You Have Feelings” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com