Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert have been married for two years. She spoke about how they knew each other for a while, but both were in relationships at one point. When they reconnected years later it was an amazing thing.
Iman to her is supportive, loving and just an all around great guy. He currently plays on the Sacramento Kings and the couple have homes in New York, Miami and LA. Gary With Da Tea talked about cheating athletes and Teyana believes a lot of men cheat, but people change.
She mentioned that everything has a process to it including being with someone. Teyana also spoke about Iman’s music and how he recently performed. He’s very talented and even helped her write a couple songs on her new album.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Twitter User Finds Out He’s Related To Chadwick Boseman
- Real Tears: Will Smith Reflects On Iconic Fatherhood Scene With James Avery (R.I.P.)
- Kings Of Paris: Meet The Black Fútbolers Who Brought The World Cup Back To France
- GG Music: Your New Favorite Stoner Kush Kelz Delivers Loud Every Time
- Supa Dupa GG: Missy Elliott Released Her Classic Debut 21 Years Ago
- “If Vegetarians Were A Gang…” Watch This Hilarious Viral Sketch By Kam Stax
- #DrizzyFree: Drake Becomes First Artist To Leave Cash Money Deal On Top
- Twitter Purges Fake Followers, Exposing Trump And Other Phonies
- GG Music: Rico Nasty Showed The World What “Big D*** Energy” Sounds Like
- Too Far? JBA Coach Pushes Player And Yells “Stop Being A B****”