Trick Daddy has never been one to hold his tongue and recently had to put an internet troll on blast. On social media he was posting about the new season of “Love & Hip Hop: Miami” and one person began to talk about him being old. Trick Daddy decided to talk about the troll and mentioned that they must be miserable in life and need to do something with it along with other choice words.
Headkrack also spoke about Robert Glasper in a recent interview exposing Lauryn Hill. He mentioned that she’s stolen music from artist and how it was when they first met. Hill is currently on tour and can’t play certain songs because she owes money to producers.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rapper Throws $250K Worth Of Meth Over Atlanta Balcony To Avoid Raid
- Nipsey Hussle Posthumously Under Investigation For Possible Gang Ties
- Here Are The Free Swimming Hours For Local Pools In Atlanta
- TREND REPORT: What’s Hot In Swimwear Based Off The Runway At Miami Swim Week
- DJ Jus Talks Growing Up Hip Hop from NY to ATL
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Joc Fights Hard To Get Kendra Back On His Side
- Surfbordt! Safaree’s 12-Inch ‘Anaconda’ Sex Toy Is ‘Finally’ Here
- Here’s How You Can Watch The ‘NBA 2K20’ Player Ratings Reveal Live
- Lashana Lynch Will Make History As The First Black Woman To Take On 007 Role In New James Bond Film
- Ari Lennox Drags the Jermaine Dupri In IG Freestyle
Why Trick Daddy Roasted An Internet Troll [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com