Trick Daddy has never been one to hold his tongue and recently had to put an internet troll on blast. On social media he was posting about the new season of “Love & Hip Hop: Miami” and one person began to talk about him being old. Trick Daddy decided to talk about the troll and mentioned that they must be miserable in life and need to do something with it along with other choice words.
Headkrack also spoke about Robert Glasper in a recent interview exposing Lauryn Hill. He mentioned that she’s stolen music from artist and how it was when they first met. Hill is currently on tour and can’t play certain songs because she owes money to producers.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- Rickey Smiley & Eva Marcille Run Down 10 Rules To Cellphone Etiquette [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Rewind – MGK Needs Weezy’s Pistol, Swizzy Teases “Poison”
- Wet Storms: Donald Trump’s Most Ignorant Moments During Hurricane Relief Efforts
- I Wore Shorts For The First Time In 10 Years And No One Died
- Who Needs The NFL? Colin Kaepernick Will Receive Medal From Harvard
- Rickey Smiley’s Niece Launches Foundation Inspired By Abstinence [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Will Smith Makes Stand-Up Comedy Debut Opening Up For Dave Chappelle [PHOTO]
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Foundation Launches Hurricane Relief Fund
- J.R. Smith To Release Children’s Book With His Brother
Why Trick Daddy Roasted An Internet Troll [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com