1. A comic book toaster in the glove box with $4,000 attached. They also made the trunk look like The Thing from “Fantastic Four” and put 4 TVs in it.
2. They even put an table version of Ms. Pac Man with a desktop computer complete with printer in a 1986 Toyota Van LE. If that wasn’t enough, they put a TV in the trunk for Vivian’s dog.
3. When you trick out a 1996 Subaru Impreza, nothing says swag like a secret compartment in the trunk for paint ball rifles with a button to reveal the trap door.
4. David was driving around in a 1972 Ford Econoline. After it was pimped out, it had a boxing speed bag, a 42-inch TV, and a dog salon in the back. Because those things go together like white on rice.
5. Since the owner of this Nissan 240SX ’89 was a gamer, Xzibit and the gang decided to put 3 XBox game consoles in the car, because they thought he had a lot of friends.
6. West Coast Customs hooked up Esmerelda’s 1991 Pontiac Sunbird with binoculars for almost no reason and then topped it off by putting a snow cone machine in the trunk.
7. Not only did they put 9 useless TV on the inside roof of John’s 1968 Mercury Cougar, they pretty much put a drive-in theater in his trunk – equipped with a 30 foot movie screen.
8. Nothing says excess like putting a tent and a bed of speakers inside of a Chevrolet ‘Luv’ Truck ’74.
9. Just in case Tom accidentally drove his 1996 pimped out Chevy Caprice Cop Car on Mars, they put an oxygen bar in a car that also had its own skate park.
23 Atlanta Slang Words And Phrases That Drive The Culture
Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
Who Is QPskiii? Meet Gunna’s Muse, P Litty [Photos]
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
What Is Drake's Son Name? ---- "I Only Love Mahbed & My Momma I'm Sorry" !?!?
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
What Are Slider Crimes And Why Are Thieves Taking Advantage
Atlanta Seafood & Caribbean Music Festival