1. 1. Wiz Khalifa is a repeat offender when it comes to the marijuana, but he isn't alone.
1 of 10
2. 2. In of Jan 2012, Snoop Dogg was busted holding marijuana at a checkpoint in Sierra Blanca, Texas, near El Paso. He was arrested and then released at the Border Patrol checkpoint. Wiz was charged with a Class C misdemeanor for possession of drug paraphernalia.
2 of 10
3. 3. On marijuana charges alone, Snoop has faced the law numerous times. In 1998, 2001, twice in 2006, at Bob Hope Airport in Burbank and after performing on the "Tonight Show," and again in 2007.
3 of 10
4. 4. Willie Nelson was also stopped and arrested at the Sierra Blanca in November 2010.
4 of 10
5. 5. In June 2008 Warren G was pulled over in Los Angeles and arrested for possession of marijuana with the intent to sell. He was freed on $20,000 bail, the charges were dropped.
5 of 10
6. 6. In Feb of 2012, Suge Knight was taken into custody by Las Vegas police after they discovered he had an outstanding warrant. Knight was pulled over by police and they found weed.
6 of 10
7. 7. Juelz Santana was popped in March of 2008 when he was pulled over for driving with a suspended license and a search of his Bentley turned up marijuana. He pleaded not guilty.
7 of 10
8. 8. In October of 2011, Soulja Boy was arrested in Temple, Georgia with four other men. The police searched the rapper's vehicle and discovered a large amount of marijuana.
8 of 10
9. 9. Juvenile was arrested in February 2010 in Arabi, Louisiana after his neighbors called the cops to report a suspicious odor. They arrived and arrested him for possession of marijuana.
9 of 10
10. 10. Rappers Paul Wall and Baby Bash were charged with possession of less than two ounces of marijuana in El Paso on Sept. 11. They were later released on $300 bond.
10 of 10
Continue reading Repeat Offenders: Musicians Popped For Weed (LIST)
Repeat Offenders: Musicians Popped For Weed (LIST)