The legendary motivational speaker, radio DJ, TV personality and former politician Les Brown visited “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” Les shares his support of Rickey Smiley‘s new book, and why specifically “standing by your truth,” is a crucial step for a person to take. He explains that what he’s doing now is teaching young people and anyone interested to use their story to make money. He explains that in today’s economy people have to learn how to communicate in order to create income.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He talks about his new book, “You Gotta Be Hungry” and explains why the average immigrant has 3 times the chance of being able to buy a home, often without even knowing the language or culture. He explains that we spend more time and money trying to entertain ourselves, rather than being achievement driven like other cultures, and finding as many ways to create wealth as possible. “Where focus goes, energy flows.” He talks about creating generational wealth, and creating non-performance income- that is, income that accumulates after an investment, rather as a result of a transaction. He explains why you don’t have to have a lot of money to begin investing, and explains what cryptocurrency and bitcoins mean. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- King Combs & Chris Brown’s “Love You Better” Visual Is Vibes
- Watch: Tiffany Haddish Finally Pays Kevin Hart Back The $300 He Loaned Her — With Interest
- Jay Z Rips Into The Mayor Of Philadelphia For Moving ‘Made In America’ And He Responds
- Super Dope: CEO Buys Employee A Car After Hearing He Walked 20 Miles For His First Day On The Job
Making History: Top 10 Richest Black Actors
1. Tyler Perry - estimated worth $450M1 of 10
2. Bill Cosby - estimated worth $380MSource:AP 2 of 10
3. Will Smith - estimated worth $240MSource:AP 3 of 10
4. Samuel L. Jackson - estimated worth $170MSource:PR 4 of 10
5. Morgan Freeman - estimated worth $150MSource:AP 5 of 10
6. Denzel Washington - estimated worth $140MSource:PR 6 of 10
7. Ice Cube - estimated worth $140MSource:PRPhotos.com 7 of 10
8. Martin Lawrence - estimated worth $110MSource:PR 8 of 10
9. LL Cool J - estimated worth $100MSource:AP 9 of 10
10. Eddie Murphy - estimated worth $85MSource:AP 10 of 10
Les Brown On Creating Generational Wealth In A New Economy [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com