They say in 2018 more people are going to try and shoot their shot. Gary With Da Tea began his tea with telling Rickey Smiley that he doesn’t have a chance with Porsha Williams because he isn’t African. Rickey then told everyone he had another poem for her.
In the poem he talked about watching Netflix with Porsha and spending time with her doing other things. Some of his lines were quite creative, but Gary wasn’t happy that he stole all his time to spill tea. Will Porsha go out with Rickey?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dear White [And Black] People: Here’s Why Blackface Will Never Be ‘OK’
- Folks Are Pushing Back Against Increasing GOP Early Voting Suppression Efforts
- 2018 Record Deals: See Who Got Signed
- Cardi B Is Back WIth “Money” [NEW MUSIC]
- GOP Plan To Shame Stacey Abrams For Burning Georgia’s Racist Confederate Flag Backfires
- Niecy Nash Stars In Hilarious Satire About A Hotline For Racists
- Lakeith Stanfield Wanted To Let That Thang Swang For ‘Sorry To Bother You’ [Video]
- Mario Answers All The Questions Women Want To Know [Exclusive Interview]
- Tracy Chapman Sues Nicki Minaj For Unauthorized Sample
- Are The Falcons Back On Track After Their Win Against The Giants? [POLL]
How Rickey Smiley Stole Gary With Da Tea’s Time For Porsha Williams [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com