The drama continues between Jesse Williams and his estranged wife, Aryn Drake-Lee. Last month he went to court to get more time with his children, but now she is claiming he violated the court order. According to TMZ, he introduced his kids to his new girlfriend.
In new legal documents, Lee claims that he takes his kids to his new girlfriends house and they call her “Mama C.” She also claimed that they even took a vacation to Big Bear. Lee when she found out mentioned that this is a violation of their custody agreement.
They are supposed to wait 6 months before introducing the kids to their significant other and isn’t happy about this. Williams also allegedly brought cupcakes to his daughters school for her birthday and wasn’t supposed to. Lee claims there are more issues as far as the lack of consistent visits and more. We will just have to wait and see what happens with this.
- Goon Lagoon: Gucci Mane Swimming In The Blue Lagoon Is A Sight We Never Thought We’d See
- GG Music: Nyemiah Supreme Isn’t Here For Excuses On “Do Better”
- Young GG’z: Watch These Genius College Students Finesse Their Campus
- The Internet Is On #PermitPatty’s Neck After She Calls The Cop On Black Child For Selling Water
- OMG: Priest Goes Rogue When He Slaps A Crying Baby In Viral Video
- Casanova Shares Why He Squashed The Beef With Tekashi 69
- Weekend Shmood: When The Sign Language Interpreter Is The Most Lit One At The Eminem Concert
- Tried It: These Owners Are Playing With Their Dog’s Life In #WhatTheFluffChallenge
- Thank The Adulting Gods: Get Litty This Summer With Alcoholic Push Pops
- Isaac ‘Ike Dirty’ Hayes III Explains What His Controversial Post About Atlanta Media Is All About