Fans that loved the hilarious show “Key & Peele” were sad after it ended after just 5 seasons. Recently, TMZ caught up with his co-host of the show, Keegan-Michael Key and talked about Jordan Peele’s success. Key is so happy for his friend and proud of everything that he is doing within film.
Peele just received 2 Oscar nominations for “Get Out” and allegedly won’t be acting anymore. Key believes that Peele will act again and they could possibly even do a reunion. Fans will just have to wait and see what happens.
- Mz. Shyneka Surprises The 4th Annual Saving Our Daughters
- Mary J. Blige Is Officially Divorced From Krusty Kendu Isaacs
- NFL Players Just Gave Trump Some Food For Thought On Sentencing Reform
- RIP Antwon Rose: Pittsburgh Teen Killed By Police Once Wrote He Hoped His Mother Wouldn’t ‘Feel That Pain’ Of Burying Him
- Here’s The Ridiculous Excuse The Doctor Who Botched Patients Is Using For Why She Filmed Music Videos During Surgery
- Luke Cage’s Showrunner Breaks Down Season 2, Reg E Cathey’s Role & More
- G-Eazy Grabs BlocBoy JB & Blac Youngsta For New Single “Drop” (STREAM)
- New Sprite Cans Feature Logic, MadeinTYO & More [WATCH]
- YouTube Acquires Warren G Doc ‘G-Funk’ ft. Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg & More
- If You’re Indifferent About XXXtentacion’s Death, You’re Not Alone
Will Keegan-Michael Key Have A Reunion With Jordan Peele? [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com