For Valentine’s Day over at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” Rickey Smiley offered himself to different listeners as their Valentines this year! In an admittedly strange southern accent, Rickey Smiley tells different listeners with sincerity how much he loves them, making sure they know they have him as their Valentine this year.
Then, he plays Momma Dee‘s “I Deserve” and sings a little bit of it so everyone knows that they deserve to be loved! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mz. Shyneka Surprises The 4th Annual Saving Our Daughters
- Mary J. Blige Is Officially Divorced From Krusty Kendu Isaacs
- NFL Players Just Gave Trump Some Food For Thought On Sentencing Reform
- RIP Antwon Rose: Pittsburgh Teen Killed By Police Once Wrote He Hoped His Mother Wouldn’t ‘Feel That Pain’ Of Burying Him
- Here’s The Ridiculous Excuse The Doctor Who Botched Patients Is Using For Why She Filmed Music Videos During Surgery
- Luke Cage’s Showrunner Breaks Down Season 2, Reg E Cathey’s Role & More
- G-Eazy Grabs BlocBoy JB & Blac Youngsta For New Single “Drop” (STREAM)
- New Sprite Cans Feature Logic, MadeinTYO & More [WATCH]
- YouTube Acquires Warren G Doc ‘G-Funk’ ft. Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg & More
- If You’re Indifferent About XXXtentacion’s Death, You’re Not Alone
Rickey Smiley Gifts Himself & Momma Dee’s “I Deserve” For Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com