For Valentine’s Day over at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” Rickey Smiley offered himself to different listeners as their Valentines this year! In an admittedly strange southern accent, Rickey Smiley tells different listeners with sincerity how much he loves them, making sure they know they have him as their Valentine this year.
Then, he plays Momma Dee‘s “I Deserve” and sings a little bit of it so everyone knows that they deserve to be loved! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- George Lopez Gets Into Fight At Hooters [VIDEO]
- Why Every Black Person In Georgia Needs To Vote [Exclusive Video]
- Snoop Dogg Trolls Kanye West With Strong Words!
- Offset Reportedly Drops Over Six Figures On Jewelry For Cardi B’s Birthday
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Sex Tape Scandal Flip Flop Makes No Sense
- Tom Misch ft. De La Soul “It Runs Through Me,” Eric Bellinger “By Now” & More | Daily Visuals 10.15.18
- Cancer Awareness: Dr. Kimberly Lee And Nurse Dina Lansey
- Black Tony Announces That He’s Pregnant! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kandi Burruss Pregnant? [EXCLUSIVE]
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
Rickey Smiley Gifts Himself & Momma Dee’s “I Deserve” For Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com