A couple of months ago Jordin Sparks announced that she was married and having a baby with her husband, Dana Isaiah. Her ex-boyfriend, Jason Derulo is finally speaking out about how he feels about her having a baby. On Twitter, Derulo said, “I wish that was my boy. #allmysongsareaboutyou.”
Later on that day after fans commented back at him, Derulo had to come clean. He tweeted, “Relax ppl I was on the tv show #safeword smh. The show hacked me pages.” To be a participant on the show you must let them take over your social media. We can only imagine Jordin Sparks reaction when she saw that.
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Grand Daughter Moves The Crowd At March For Our Lives
- LMAO: This Video Is Guaranteed To Have You Dying Laughing All Day
- King Tings: These NBA Stars Offered To Pay For Stephon Clark’s Funeral
- PILL Keeps It 1000, Revelations, And The Plague
- Voices: Big K.R.I.T. Breaks Down “Bury Me In Gold” & More
- Special K Shares A Poem For All The Artists With Lil In Their Name [EXCLUSIVE]
- Luenell Tells Why She Had To Serve Time In County Jail [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Woman Gets $10,000 Voucher From United Airlines For Giving Up Her Seat
- Jeezy Announces Retirement; Says “Thug Motivation 104: Trust The Process” Will Be His Last Album
- Are Tiny and T.I. Planning To Renew Their Vows?