Need a new lipstick? Head over to Target and support a Black-owned business known as The Lip Bar. In an article on BuzzFeed, fans of the lipstick line are happy they can finally get it at their local store.
Melissa Butler, the owner of The Lip Bar started the vegan and cruelty-free line to make shades everyone would adore. She also wanted to women to feel empowered and could afford the lipstick or gloss all the time. Butler made sure it left your lips moisturized and had vitamin E in it.
One fan of the lipstick said, “I am so happy that I tried these products. I love the way they feel and look. Absolutely stunning pigmentation. I have used many of the more expensive and popular products but will now use this product from now on. I’m ready for more colors to add to my collection!” Products range up to $13 and we are so proud of this Black-owned business!
RELATED: Matte Lipsticks Perfect For Fall
- New Voices Fund Teams Up With MVMT50 To Empower Black Women Entrepreneurs
- Granddaughter Of Black Entrepreneur Henry G. Parks Jr. Wants Baltimore To Honor His Legacy
- Lyft Offers Free Rides To Black-Owned Businesses, Cultural Institutions For Black History Month
- O.D. Excellence: These Teachers Have Officially Won Black History Month
- Solo Lucci: “I’m A Real CEO, Real Boss” [Exclusive Interview]
- North Carolina A&T State University Track Star Breaks World Record
- National Trust For Historic Preservation Launches #TellTheFullHistory Campaign For Black History Month
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers