Jeff Johnson spoke to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” about the disgusting video of two officers taking down a young lady at the Waffle House. In the video her outfit was pulled down causing parts of her body to be exposed. Jeff wants people to stop asking what happened and start realizing that others don’t care about us.
The video has gone viral and he is just so upset about it. Jeff also wants people to keep on fighting for laws that will state when things like this happen police will be charged. What are your thoughts about this video?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Vitamin Of The Day: Figure Out Exactly What You Want
- Michael Ealy & Meagan Good On Protecting Black Women In ‘The Intruder’
- Dave East Becomes Music Critic & Chrissy Teigen Defends Her Throne: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Is Perfectionism Toxic?
- The Athlete’s Foot Athlete of the Mic Contest
- Listen To Black Women | Should You Marie Kondo Your Personal Life?
- Dee Barnes Alludes To Dr. Dre Sexually Assaulting Her In 1991
- Remy Ma Accused of Punching Former Love & Hip-Hop Co-Star
- James Harden Dedicates Houston Rockets Playoff Run To Nipsey Hussle
- K. Michelle’s Surrogate Confirms She’s Carrying Twins [VIDEO]