Amara La Negra since being on television and releasing music has been making a name for herself. During an interview she spoke about Cardi B and her sister, Hennessy Carolina didn’t like some things she said. Amara mentioned she never talked bad about Cardi and is always here to uplift her as well as other women.
She would love to work with Cardi because they’re both Dominican and Afro-Latina’s. Amara believes a lot of people just want to see controversy and that’s not what she’s about. She can’t want to show fans what she has in store.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kanye West Hints to Kim Kardashian Keeping Their Kids Away From Him
- Tiffany Haddish Arrested By Georgia Police, Faces DUI Charge
- Cardi B Testifies That She Felt “Suicidal” Due To Youtuber’s False Claims
- Happy MLK Day: Here’s How to be of Service in and Around Atlanta
- Ne-Yo Dishes On His Urban One Honors Hosting Fashion: ‘Imma Be Real Fly’
- Fired! White Couple Loses Job After Video Showing Racist Tirade On New York Train
- Boris Kodjoe Makes His Directorial Debut With Lifetime Film, “Safe Room” With Wife Nicole Ari Parker
- Fashion Now: British Vogue Welcomes A New Era Celebrating African Fashion [Photos]
- Texas School Board Member Getting Death Threats For Racist Comments About Black Teachers
- Kid Cudi Plays A Porn Star In New Horror Film ‘X’