Amara La Negra since being on television and releasing music has been making a name for herself. During an interview she spoke about Cardi B and her sister, Hennessy Carolina didn’t like some things she said. Amara mentioned she never talked bad about Cardi and is always here to uplift her as well as other women.
She would love to work with Cardi because they’re both Dominican and Afro-Latina’s. Amara believes a lot of people just want to see controversy and that’s not what she’s about. She can’t want to show fans what she has in store.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Full Circle Moment: Viral Throwback Photo Of A Young Saucy Santana Cheesing Alongside The Clipse Lands In Pusha T’s Inbox
- ALLBLK’s ‘Send Help’ Creators Jean Elie & Mike Gauyo Redefine Masculinity, Mental Health & Haitian Culture
- New Music Friday: Babyface & Kehlani Share New Song ‘Seamless’
- Jamie Foxx & Dave Franco Talk New ‘Day Shift’ Movie & More!
- New Music Friday: Toosii Releases Single & Video For ‘Lonely’
- Tat, Tat, Tat It Up: Drake Mocks His Dad’s Tattoo of Him & Responds With A Face Tattoo of His Own
- Quinta Brunson Signs Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- Corey Hales Wants To ‘Cool It Down’ In New Music Video
- DJ Premier Releases ‘Remy Rap’ In Celebration Of Hip Hop’s Birthday
- Brent Faiyaz Says He Would Randomly Stay With Women He Met Around NYC During The Pandemic