Joe Jackson recently passed and the team decided to call to heaven to talk to Cora as well as Michael Jackson. When they told Cora she was shocked to hear the news then she called Michael over. Michael was so excited to hear from the team and said that Special K sounded more like cereal.
Gary With Da Tea talked to Michael and told him about his father, Joe passing away from cancer. Michael asked what the day was because it must be April Fool’s Day. He doesn’t want Joe coming here.
RELATED: Joe Jackson Dies At Age 89
You could hear Michael getting really upset and then he decided to hang up on them. Headkrack couldn’t believe he heard the dial tone. We hope Michael is okay with his father up there now.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Quinta Brunson Signs Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- Corey Hales Wants To ‘Cool It Down’ In New Music Video
- DJ Premier Releases ‘Remy Rap’ In Celebration Of Hip Hop’s Birthday
- Brent Faiyaz Says He Would Randomly Stay With Women He Met Around NYC During The Pandemic
- Watch The Oppenheim Group Expand In The Trailer For Netflix’s ‘Selling the OC’
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards
- ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ Stars Speak On The Allure Of Amandla Stenberg In And Out Of Character
- Rubi Rose Doesn’t Mind Other Cultures Saying The “N-Word” And More!
- AFAF: He Likes Me But I’m Feeling His Friend!
- Serena Williams To Retire From Tennis Following U.S. Open
“Michael Jackson” Reacts To His Father’s Passing From Heaven [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com