Rickey Smiley talked about asking kids what they want to do when they get older and a lot of the times they say model, dance, basketball player and more. He loves the fact that kids like sports, but there should be more to those answers. Rickey wants to know what other plans they have in mind.
He wants them to say a doctor that plays football or a model that is a principal. Rickey thinks about if they get hurt then what is your fall back plan. He also spoke about proper etiquette skills that a lot of young men and women don’t know about.
Rickey mentioned sometimes he shakes hands with young Black men and they give him a weak handshake and don’t look him in the eye. When he meets young White kids they know how to do that. Rickey wants to make sure the kids are set up for success and not to fail.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- A&E Debuts Back-to-Back Prison Centric Series ’60 Days In’ & ‘Inmate to Roommate’
- For The Kiddos: Netflix Releases The Trailers For The Upcoming ‘Ivy & Bean’ Films
- Behind the Edit: ‘Euphoria’s’ Editorial Team Shares How They Crafted Season 2
- LO DOWN: Meg Thee Stallion Criticized For Copying Chris Brown’s Fan Meet & Greet!
- AFAF: He Refuses To Post Me On His Social Media!
- Watch: Angela Means Is Moved To Tears Revisiting Her Iconic Role of Felicia In ‘Friday’
- ASAP Rocky Pleads Not Guilty, Windy Hills Fatal Crash Update, Plus Onlyfans Model Murder Arrest.
- Foes Turn Friends In The Trailer For Season 5 Of Netflix’s ‘Cobra Kai’
- Eric Jaye Fights Temptation On His New Single ‘Belladonna’
- The Game Is Afoot, Again: Millie Bobby Brown Returns In Netflix’s ‘Enola Holmes 2’
Rickey Smiley: Playing Sports Is Okay, But What’s Your Plan B [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com