Roy Wood Jr. did a prank, but got caught in a lie right in the middle of it. He called a man and told him that he was his sisters lawyer and needed to get bail money for her. Roy told him she got arrested for stealing KY jelly, condoms and itch cream.
The guy couldn’t believe it and in the middle of the call said his sister was calling. Roy had to change up the story when the guy came back on the phone with his sister. He then said the boyfriend was arrested and got loud with the man. They exchanged words and the man even threatened Roy. Keep listening to find out what happened when the man found out it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Birthday Bash ATL 2022: Get Your Floor For Just $107! [LIMITED TIME ONLY]
- Black Music Month: Usher Celebrates The 25th Anniversary of ‘My Way’ on NPR’s Tiny Desk Concert Series
- How This Brooklyn Entrepreneur Is Opening The Door For Black Creatives
- Birthday Bash ATL 2022: Win Tickets to Courtesy of United States Navy! [CLICK HERE]
- Jacquees Calls Out T-Pain For Accusing Him Of Monetizing His Viral Remixes
- Back to School Bash Dekalb: Book Bags, School Supplies & More!
- Hot 107.9’s 4th Of July Marathon Mix [LISTEN]
- Babyface Signs With Capitol Records, Unveils New Project ‘Girls Night Out’
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking And Abuse Case
- Jacquees Talks New Album, Relationship Status, & More!
Roy Wood Jr. Gets Called Out After Changing His Story Mid-Prank [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com