You may remember rapper Bobby Shmurda, who was infamously jailed soon after his hit song “Hot N*gga” climbed the charts. Well, good news: he may finally be released from prison, thanks to a major move from family members. Click on the audio player to a hear a clip in this edition of Headkrack‘s Hip-Hop Spot!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter![sailthru_widgetfields=”email” sailthru_list=”Rickey Smiley Subscribers”]
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
1. Remy Ma1 of 10
2. Bobby Shmurda2 of 10
3. Apollo Nida was just sentenced to 8 years in prison for fraud.3 of 10
4. Darren Sharper is currently on trial for rape in several states.4 of 10
5. Justin Bieber has had some trouble with the law in the past for marijuana possession, drag racing and a number of other crimes.5 of 10
6. Chris Brown is currently in jail for violating his probation.6 of 10
7. OJ Simpson7 of 10
8. James Brown was sentenced to 6 years in 1988 for not stopping his car in a police chase.8 of 10
9. Meek Mill was sentenced to 2-4 years for violating his probation and driving dirt bikes in NYC.9 of 10
10. Suge Knight was indicted by a grand jury for threatening death to director F. Gary Gary in August of 2017.(AP)10 of 10
How Bobby Shmurda Could Get Out Of Jail Very Soon [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com