There has been a lot of controversy surrounding the Boy Scouts changing its name. Rickey Smiley mentioned that he didn’t think it was a good idea because then other things such as sororities and fraternities could possibly do the same thing. Headkrack thinks that maybe once a month scouts should do trade events where they learn from each other.
Rickey spoke about how sometimes things need to be more structured. Everything can’t be inclusive, but with this maybe someone should of come up with an alternative plan for scouts. Tell us what you think the Boy Scouts name change.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- A&E Debuts Back-to-Back Prison Centric Series ’60 Days In’ & ‘Inmate to Roommate’
- For The Kiddos: Netflix Releases The Trailers For The Upcoming ‘Ivy & Bean’ Films
- Behind the Edit: ‘Euphoria’s’ Editorial Team Shares How They Crafted Season 2
- Watch: Angela Means Is Moved To Tears Revisiting Her Iconic Role of Felicia In ‘Friday’
- ASAP Rocky Pleads Not Guilty, Windy Hills Fatal Crash Update, Plus Onlyfans Model Murder Arrest.
- Foes Turn Friends In The Trailer For Season 5 Of Netflix’s ‘Cobra Kai’
- Eric Jaye Fights Temptation On His New Single ‘Belladonna’
- The Game Is Afoot, Again: Millie Bobby Brown Returns In Netflix’s ‘Enola Holmes 2’
- Homeowners Pitch To Real Estate Tycoons In Netflix’s New Reality Series ‘Buy My House’
- One MusicFest (Oct.8-9)
Why It’s Not A Good Idea To Give The Boy Scouts A Name Change [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com