According to BlackAmericaWeb, ‘Beauty Shop’ playwriter Shelly Garrett has died at the age of 71. He suffered from cancer and leaves behind a legacy that has impacted today’s greats, such as Tyler Perry. R.I.P.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- LeVar Burton’s Debut Jeopary! Episode Broke An Unexpected Record
- ‘Love Is Blind’ Couple Lauren & Cam Discuss Age-Old Debate About Washing Chicken
- Watch: Will Smith Is Ready To Take Home An Oscar For Upcoming Warner Bros Film ‘King Richard’
- Bro-code Violation: Would You Date Someone You Knew Your Friend Liked?
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’
- The Lo’ Down: Issa Rae Reveals Wedding Photos, Ari Caught In The Act & More
- The Cult of Kanye West Strikes Again, Only Because We Allow It
- The Lo’ Down: Rolling Loud Fan Throws Shoe At Da Baby, New Music From Moneybagg Yo & More
- LL Cool J’s Rock The Bells Announces Launch of New Clothing Line “Hip-Hop Is Essential”
- Blueface Attacked By Fan After Giving The Fade To TikTok Star
In Memoriam: Celebrities We Lost In 2018
1. Edwin Hawkins, 74Source: 1 of 1
‘Beauty Shop’ Playwriter Shelly Garrett Dead At 71 was originally published on majic945.com